Thursday, January 29, 2015

Plan

I have a plan.  We can drive up to Ogden and the Treehouse Museum opens at 10:00.  We can play in there for awhile and then go to lunch.  We can all drive together or meet there.  I am good either way.  I am excited to play.  It has been a long week for me.  I am not sure why just some weeks are better than others I guess.  Robin, I know this is dumb but I am glad Walter wrote you.  I guess I didn't want it to end with a big fight.  I got all my laundry done tonight, Dad has to be at the U hospital for his breathing test at 7:00.  I think it sounds kind of corny but we will give it a try.  If it takes too long I am going to walk over to work and he can finish up the test.  Well have a nice Friday.  I am kind of glad that January is over with.  I know I shouldn't wish my life away but I love sunshine.  I am so glad Casey got a computer that is just too much fun.  I love the pictures.  That is so cute of Oliver and I can't believe how high Isaac can jump.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...