Friday, January 30, 2015

Snow

Well it is snowing here tonight. I guess it is more like slushing . Very wet snow. My day has been pretty good. Although this morning I got asked for a change of material on a few prints. So I got it all changed and then after looking at all the parts in inventory they decided to not do that change. So then the second half of the morning I changed everything back to what it was before. So at lunch after all that work I was at the exact same place I was when I got to work. So although I was busy all morning I didn't feel very productive. I am all set to meet everyone in Ogden at ten then. I hope everyone had a great day. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...