Tuesday, January 27, 2015
nice
Well my day was good. It did rain a little bit here this evening but not much. Work is moving along. I did have engineering meeting this morning so that took most of the morning. Then in the afternoon I had to get my picture taken because they are apparently putting on the Graco website. I just have to say that I don't like getting my picture taken. Oh well at least it is over with. I cooked corned beef in my crockpot today for dinner and it tasted really good. It also made my house smell really good. Well I hope everyone had a great day. Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday
I had a good dat. I did laundry and cleaned. I really needed to clean a bit. I made dinner and then drove to Lehi. I took mountain view and...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment