Monday, January 26, 2015

Stairs

Karen, thanks again for the magazine.  That was fun and it is a cute magazine, thank you, it was fun to get.  Oliver figured out to how to climb the stairs.  He did two steps yesterday and all of them today.  He does it cute, he doesn't use his knees he puts his foot down.  Oliver is still not feeling good but Isaac is doing a lot better.  We kept him home from school just to give him another day.  He didn't watch any shows today we played all day which was a good change.  I finished quilting another quilt.  I need to sew on two bindings now and then I will attached pictures.

Love
Rachel



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...