Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Run Run Run

Wow Robin, you work for an awesome place.  I have never heard of a work place doing that.  That is fun you have a luncheon at your work Karen, I hope you win some money.  Mom I hope that your waffles turned out good.  Today was good.  Oliver slept really well last night and didn't fever at all.  He is doing better.  Isaac is all better is running all over the place.  We sent him to school and he did really well and had a good time.  Afterwards we went to best buy to look for a computer for Casey.  Isaac ran and ran and ran all over the place.  We found one and was going to buy it but they discontinued it so we couldn't buy it, it was weird.  So we are still looking.  It was a nice day.  Thanks for meeting this Saturday, it will be fun to meet up.  Thanks.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...