Sunday, January 25, 2015

Quiet day

We had a quiet day today.  We did go to Walmart and get some food and stuff for scouts on Wednesday.  I wanted to make a small sort of belt the kids could put their badges on.  Me and dad made one up this evening.  It was fun to do.  Thanks for the recipe Robin, I will make them up.  I also love the bag.  You are getting really good at those.  Dad still has a sore neck.  Bryan said he had spinal meningitis and he is worried he has that.  I think he just has a really stiff neck.  I went and bought those capsasin patches that you like Rachel and I put one on him.  I think those will be nice for him.  Well have a nice Monday.  We are almost done with January.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...