Sunday, January 25, 2015

Quiet day

We had a quiet day today.  We did go to Walmart and get some food and stuff for scouts on Wednesday.  I wanted to make a small sort of belt the kids could put their badges on.  Me and dad made one up this evening.  It was fun to do.  Thanks for the recipe Robin, I will make them up.  I also love the bag.  You are getting really good at those.  Dad still has a sore neck.  Bryan said he had spinal meningitis and he is worried he has that.  I think he just has a really stiff neck.  I went and bought those capsasin patches that you like Rachel and I put one on him.  I think those will be nice for him.  Well have a nice Monday.  We are almost done with January.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...