Friday, February 6, 2015

Calling All Engines

Karen, I see some shopping in our future this weekend.  That is so exciting, congratulations.  Good luck with all your work Robin.  Today the weather was so pretty.  I am worried about this summer if February is this hot.  We walked to story time and it was fun, it also took all morning which was nice.  We played play dough while Oliver was napping and then we played outside until Casey got home.  Tonight Isaac couldn't find us so he came upstairs and said "Hello where is everyone, Calling all engines".  It made me laugh.  We are headed down tomorrow, thanks for having us.  We will probably leave around 9 or 10.  See you then.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...