Thursday, February 5, 2015

Friday

We made it to Friday.  That is always nice.  I am glad you had fun in Clifton.  I half expected a picture of a new baby goat that you adopted in the back yard.  You will have to keep the picture of the hats.  That is so cute.  I had a nice day.  Like Karen it was busy so the day went fast.  I feel so far behind.  I need to work on getting things caught back up.  Good luck with you bruschetta tomorrow Karen.  I hope it turns out.  I am glad we are at 50 and not -8.  I do like this weather better.  Robin I hope you have a fun weekend.  Do you want to go to lunch with us on Sunday for Grandma's birthday?  Not much else going on.  Have a wonderful Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...