Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Nice day

I had a nice day.  I went to work for a little while and then me and dad went to Schwab and moved some money around and then we went to lunch at that CD Cheesesteak place.  Robin said it was good and it was really good.  I was amazed how many people were there and how fast they got us all through.  There was a line the whole time we were there.  They put cheese whiz on the sandwiches and it was good.  We came home afterwards and I took a three hour nap.  I feel so much better.  We had cub scouts tonight and that was fun.  I enjoy being with the boys.  I would love for you to come down on Saturday Rachel and spend the night.  Robin it is Grandma's birthday on Friday and we are taking her to lunch on Sunday for celebration.  If you aren't working come with us.  I am back to work tomorrow.  I love the pictures Rachel.  That is fun.  Have fun in Clifton tomorrow.  I am glad everyone is doing good.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...