Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday

Thanks for the nice day yesterday.  It was really good to see everyone.  We had the valentine pancakes for dinner and they were good, thanks Mom.  Then Isaac wanted to decorate for valentines so I got all my stuff out and we decorated.  It was fun.  Oliver did not sleep well last night.  He didn't want me to lay him down.  I was tired today.  Church went well and my lesson went good also.  The boys were really good and it was nice to go.  We were all happy afterwards.  I started quilting Charlotte's quilt last night and it is going really well.  I am about half way done.  I will attach a picture when I am done.  Everyone have a good Monday.  Casey's computer comes tomorrow which is exciting.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...