Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Crazy

Thanks for the video Karen.  I saw that this morning.  That would be so scary to see that driving down the highway.  Crazy.  I have decided that we will come down on Saturday and spend the night and got to lunch Sunday.  Then we will head back home, if that is alright with everyone.  Today was good.  This morning we mailed the quilt off to Charlotte and then we went to the mall just to walk around.  I got some new undershirts at Downeast.  It was fun to walk around.  Isaac had preschool and he was so cute talking with his teacher.  He is a good kid.  We played outside when he got home and Casey started working on the soffet vents.  He put in 4 and we figure we will just work on it slowly every week.   After dinner we will all sitting on our bed and the boys put on all my jewelry.  It was cute.   Tomorrow we are going up to Clifton to visit Calleen.  She has some baby goats so that will be fun to see.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...