Friday, February 6, 2015

Loving this weather

I am with you Rachel it is going to be one hot summer but man I love this weather.  It was so nice.  Karen that is so cool you won.  I agree with Rachel, shopping is in our future.  I had a good day.  I worked a little late to make up the hours I took off on Wednesday and then went and got dad's meds and went grocery shopping.  There will be cookie decorating this weekend for sure.  Thanks for coming down this weekend Rachel.  I am excited.  We are going to go get our blood tested in the morning but that shouldn't take long and we have to be fasting so we will get right up and go get it done.  It is part of our physical and we keep putting it off.  Drive safe everyone. Robin I hope you have fun with Walter.  If you want to hook up let us know. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...