Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Good day

It was a nice day.  The weather outside was nice and just a normal day at work.  I am behind and that is normal for me.  I don't stress about it too much just do what I can.  I am sure it will snow again soon but this weather is really not the norm for this time of year.  On the news tonight they said the great salt lake was at the lowest point ever and that is why we aren't getting any lake effect snow.  I thought was interesting.  I remember when it was flooding the roads when we lived in Dugway.  I am glad everyone is doing good.  Poor Oliver his first crash.  I am sure he will be doing that a lot.  He is getting very mobile.  Have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...