Monday, March 2, 2015

All grown up

Isaac is feeling all grown up.  He knows what he wants and thinks he is ready to do it.  I am so glad you took them on the city bus.  I am glad they went to the movies.  It was out on DVD and we almost bought it this weekend.  It is worth buying?  It snowed off and on all day.  Not much going on that is exciting.  I am going to meet Julie and Kay for dinner on Thursday.  I will buy tickets tomorrow for William Joseph.  Karen are you still babysitting or going with us?  I am excited for the weekend also.  Karen I hope you don't get snowed in.  The weather man might be right and you might get 18 inches.  Everyone have a great Monday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...