Friday, March 6, 2015

Appreciate

Today was fun. It was national employee appreciation day. So my work gave us yellow tulips, 2 hours coupon to leave early one day, and a card from our bosses. Then they took us out for pizza and cupcakes. Then all of maggie had a hunger games appreciation event. We all were chosen for one event to represent our department. I was on pinball and was out the first round. But it was fun and they gave us icecream. Then I was pinning and found a cute applique I wanted to do. So I made Walters sister a gender neutral receiving blanket with the applique. I put a picture below. It was my first kinda successful applique. I called mom and I will try to be up in logan for lunch. Have a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...