Thursday, March 5, 2015

Throwing out a plan

I talked with Mom today and she said to tell everyone my plan and see what you guys think for Saturday.  I was thinking Mom and Dad would come to Logan for lunch, I would put Oliver down for a nap and then we would leave for Pocatello.  Karen and Robin would just drive straight their and meet up with us so it isn't as long of a drive.  Then we can gamble, eat and go to the concert in any order we want.  Then Robin can drive home and me, Karen and Mom will drive to Logan and spend the night.  It is stake conference on Sunday so I don't have to go to church.  We can play for a bit and then everyone can go home.  Today was good.  We went up to Clifton with Casey and it was nice.  We took Helen out to Burger King, it is her favorite, and it was nice to visit with her.  Here is an article on Casey's work, I thought you guys would like to read it.
http://m.cachevalleydaily.com/mobile/news/local/article_0cdafae6-c2bb-11e4-b86c-1bf7b8f27d2e.html

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...