Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Snowy day

Karen, I am so glad you rearranged you appointment.  It really snowed most of the day.  It was so pretty.  We haven't had snow like that for a long time.  When the sun came out this afternoon, I got snow blindness working on the computer it was so bright.  It was weird.  I am glad that Casey was Ok making it to Clifton.  Isaac's eyes are so blue.  We went to cub scouts to buy a badge for the kids and then we went to the Chinese market.  We ate dinner there and it was so good and cheap.  I want to take you guys there.  It was fun to try something new.  Tomorrow is cub scouts.  They want to do service projects this month.  We bought dragon airplanes at Michaels this weekend when we were with Karen.  I am hoping we get to do those also.  That is good that a company bought out Yesco.  I hope they have better insurance.  Have a great hump day.  Good luck getting back to work Karen.  Get some rest Robin.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...