Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Winter

Oliver is doing so good sleeping.  He fell asleep last night and tonight without crying and he slept all night last night.  It is really nice.  We got some snow this morning and then it was melting by this afternoon.  We played in it for a while this afternoon and the boys had fun.  I also went grocery shopping which was nice.  Casey had a busy day, he went up to Clifton at 8 to take care of the animals.  He got home for dinner and then had to go to scouts.  They had a meeting at his work and another company is buying his company.  It is a big company so it should be a good change.  I sewed with Jenn today and I worked on my sampler.  I have decided that I am going to cut out the whole thing and then sew it together so I have been working on that.  I have cut out about 45 block, I have about 50 sewn together so I have about another 50 to cut, that may not make any sense sorry.  Anyway thanks for everything and have a good night.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...