Sunday, March 1, 2015

Here's the story

I worked at scheels today. It was slow but nothing to complain about. Mom I dont work on Saturday the 7th so I can go to William if everyone is up for it. I work Thursday so I can't do dinner that night. But I can give you my taxes Saturday or if you want them earlier I can drop them off monday. I posted a picture of the Starbucks basket and the wings I have been working on. I still habe to paint them dark. Also a poor quality picture of what I'm going for. Sorry about Isaac knees and your dish washer karen. Let's hope March is a lucky month. Jan. And febuary have been unlucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...