Saturday, February 28, 2015

Kidnapped

I am so glad we went to Kamas and helped Karen.  She had two leaks and mold had taken over.  We fixed one of them and the other one was the dishwasher so we fixed the one and cleaned up the mold and kidnapped her and she bought a new dishwasher.  It is silver and a Maytag.  She is staying with us and we will take her home tomorrow.  I am sorry Isaac fell on his knees that picture is so cute.  Karen is going to have to hand wash her dishes for a week.  She said she is not going to be able to cook or use real plates.  Robin I hope that work was good.  Not much else going on with me.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...