Sunday, February 22, 2015

Cold and Windy

Man it was cold and windy here also.  We had a nice day with grandma.  Thanks Robin for the Left Fork idea.  She loved that place.  We went to the Chinese Market on State street and 3300 and it was a lot of fun.  We went to Walmart afterwards and I got me a pair of shoes.  I left mine at Rachel's house.  I sure had a fun weekend.  The birthday party was a lot of fun.  He was so cute.  I think Oliver has a bad cold. It is hard to suck a binkie and breath.  Makes it hard to sleep.  Dad ordered him a Kindle Fire tonight.  He is so excited to make that program.  Karen, grandma wants to go to a movie.  I told her you would love to go with us.  Robin let me know Walter's grandmas name and I will get some flowers ordered for her.  Did you see on facebook that Reed Carlson died?  He has been really sick.  Have a great Monday.  Last week of February.  Thanks again for the fun weekend.  I sure had a good time.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...