Sunday, February 22, 2015

More Pictures

Thank you everyone for making Oliver's birthday so wonderful.  I had such a nice time and really appreciate all of your coming up and helping so much, thank you.  Oliver didn't sleep well last night.  I think that when we mess up his routine he doesn't sleep well at night, that is my theory.  I put Oliver down for his nap early today and we just skipped sacrament meeting and that gave him a good nap.  It worked pretty good.  Isaac had to give the scripture in primary so I helped him do that.  It was so cold and windy up here.  I am missing the spring weather.  Here are some pictures.  Thanks again for such a fun birthday party.

Love
Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...