Saturday, February 28, 2015

Spoiled

I feel liked we have been spoiled having so many fun things going on every weekend.  It was weird just to have a normal day today.  I am sorry you had to get a new dish washer Karen, I hope that you got a great deal and it is awesome.  Today was pretty good.  Isaac has been talking about troublesome trucks alot we we went to red balloon toys and got them for him, it was 50% off which was awesome.  Oliver had a hard time falling asleep today, both for his nap and bedtime, the little stinker.  We were walking around waiting for Casey to come home and Isaac fell and scrapped his knees, he didn't cut them but still needed band aids.  He was pretty sad.  I attached a picture.  Well good night and have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...