Friday, February 27, 2015

Nice

Karen those treats look amazing.  Save one for me.  Rachel I am glad you had a good day.  Robin did you want to go see William Joseph next Saturday?  I am thinking of getting taxes done over the next week.  I would like to start getting them into the tax guy.  It was a crazy busy day.  We went to Reed's funeral for our lunch hour.  It was nice to see everyone from Dugway.  I miss them.  They were good friends.  We went back to work and then had a work party.  We went straight from work to the party.  It turned out really nice.  We didn't get home until 9.  Karen we are going to sleep in a bit and then I will call you and make a plan.  I hope it doesn't storm too much.  Everyone have a wonderful weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...