Wednesday, February 25, 2015

He did it

We have been trying to have Oliver fall asleep on his own but me and Casey keep caving and rocking him but tonight we did it and Oliver fell asleep on his own.  I am so glad and I am hoping that this is the start of sleep for us all.  Today was good.  This morning I wanted to get out of the house and Isaac wanted to go to petsmart so we walked around their.  It was fun and the boys like seeing all the animals.  Then Isaac had school and I sewed.  Casey fixed his car all afternoon, the steering is loose and it has white smoke coming out of it.  We had ravioli for dinner and we told Isaac if he would eat one we would get icecream.  So he did it, yea, and we got some icecream.  I forgot to say that we got Oliver some new shoes yesterday.  I attached a picture, they are cute.  Tomorrow we are going to Calleens so Casey can learn how to milk a cow and goats so he can watch the animals next week while they are gone.  Good luck tomorrow with the funeral Robin, that is a long day.

Love
Rachel

Isaac has a big scab under his nose.

New shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...