Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I didi it

The teeth thing went well.  They want to redo them however because that one side is close to the bottom it is hard to make that work.  They put a whole in the back of it.  That is what happened last time also.  They wanted me to go back tomorrow for all day but I told them I had to go to work.  I can't take it two days in a row.  I was wondering about taking the 10th of March off and then I could play a little bit before our sewing class.  I will think about it.  We got a lot done however so that was nice.  I got my hair cut, dad new shoes and backpack, and just had a nice day.  Thanks everyone for thinking about me.  Have a nice hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...