Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Good Work

Robin, I am glad you made it through the viewing.  Those are hard.  I am glad the flowers showed up.  I hope they were pretty.  Good luck tomorrow on the graveside service.  That isn't so hard.  Are they having a dinner afterwards?  Rachel, how did Isaac get a big scab?  I am glad he ate Ravioli and that Oliver fell asleep on his own.  They are doing good.  I love the shoes.  He will like those.  Good luck with milking cows and goats.  Karen thanks for finding the idea for recycled robots.  We made them tonight at cub scouts and they loved them.  It was a big hit.  I got pizza boxes yesterday when I picked up my pizza and we are going to make those solar ovens.  We are going to wait until it is warmer outside so they will cook.  I am glad you made it to Walmart.  It is suppose to snow this weekend.  Not much else going on with me.  I worked an hour over today to make up time.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...