Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Bubbling Boilers

Mom, I am glad that your teeth went well, yea.  Today went pretty good for us.  Isaac only wanted tamales this morning and we were out so we went shopping and got some.  It was fun to walk around.  Oliver slept all night and was happy today.  It was nice to see him happy again.  Jenn couldn't sew today so we just played.  Casey's Mom is going away to California next week so Casey is going to help and milk the cows and goats for her.  He should have fun doing that.  I think we are going up Thursday so she can show him what to do.  Well I hope that everyone sleeps well and have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...