Thursday, February 26, 2015

The planets?

William Joseph is playing next Saturday night in Pocatello.  Does anyone want to go? I will get tickets.  Dad said he would watch the boys for us.  I doubt if we will have to listen to the planets this time Robin :)  Karen we got a lot of snow today.  The grass was covered when we left work.  I had to stop at Zurchers on the way home and get table clothes for our work party tomorrow night.  Me and dad are going to that.  Doug has a winter celebration every year.  Robin I hope the graveside services went OK.  The snow was kind of bad today.  Was it nice to have a day off?  Rachel the pictures are cute.  I am so glad that Oliver slept through the night.  That will make you feel better.  I hope Casey's car is OK.  If the weather is nice we are going to Kamas to look at Karen's dish washer to make sure  it isn't leaking.  Everyone have a great Friday.  We are going to take a long lunch and go to Reed's funeral.  I am glad we decided to go.  It will be nice to see everyone.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...