Friday, February 27, 2015

Raffle

Those look good Karen I might have to make a batch for work. Today was good. I am glad it's Friday. Monday all the factories will come back so that will be nice to have things getting done. At work they had a raffle I put my tickets in the least favorite items so I would win. So I won a Starbucks basket ( the picture didn't work I will add it later) and a gift card to a chocolate place. I guess they sell toffee, so that will be fun. They also had a silent auction but everything was to fancy for my paycheck. They had earrings with a minimum bid of $300 and the value of $900 and they were ugly. No one had a bid for that. Then I came home and worked on the never ending costume. I'm over it. I am ready to be done. It's my goal to finish it this week, I hope it happens. Well have a good weekend


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...