Sunday, March 1, 2015

Nice day

We had a good day.  Karen stayed the night and we went and picked up Grandma and went to lunch and a movie.  We went and saw the imagination game with Sherlock.  It was a really good movie.  I enjoyed it.  We took Karen back to Kamas.  Grandma was tired so we took her home first.  It was snowing in Park City so we didn't stay long.  It was weird.  Clear and nice in SLC and snowing in Park City.  We just vegged the rest of the night.  Robin, I am fine with Saturday for taxes.  That will give me time to get mine done.  I need to work on them.  Robin those wings are amazing.  I love them.  WOW!!!!!!!!  That is fun you can go with us to Joseph.  Do you have to work on Sunday.  We can take you back home if you do early on Sunday.  I won't buy tickets for a couple of days just in case Karen changes her mind.  Everyone have a great Monday.  Did you know that we spring ahead on Saturday?  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...