Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday

We made it to all of church today and it went pretty good.  Oliver was tired but he never fell asleep but he did really well.  When I picked up Isaac from class a little girl in his class said we heard what happened to you.  He had a substitute teacher today and she said that he told them that I was running in the street and a car hit me, he had to run and take care of me or something.  She said he was quite the story teller.  It made me laugh.  I am glad that you are coming to the concert Robin, that will be fun.  Karen you should come also.  Well good luck with work tomorrow and I hope that everyone sleeps well.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...