Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Blankey

We got snow here also.  It was windy this morning and by this afternoon it was snowing.  We have about an inch.  I think we had too much time inside today but other than that it was good.  We went to story time this morning and Casey mowed the lawn while we were gone.  We helped him rake up some sticks when we got back.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and it was nice.  Oliver slept the whole time and I did two and a half blocks.  Casey spent the day making black beans and they turned out really good, he does a good job and makes enough to last a long time.  He had scouts tonight and we painted Isaac car that Mom got him.  It was fun and he loved it.  Here are some pictures.  The one with the balls was from yesterday, I forgot it.  Isaac and Oliver were being so cute hugging their blankets today, I didn't get great pictures but you get the idea.  They were so cute.  Oliver has been hugging the giraffe a lot also Karen, thanks.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...