Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sunday

Robin, I love the burp clothes and I think that is a really good idea to start off with.  Good job.  I can help if you need anything.  Thanks for coming up yesterday Mom, Dad and Karen.  It was a fun time.  Isaac has talked all day about you coming back to visit again and play the spooky game.  Oliver didn't sleep well last night.  I gave him early nap and then just went to church late.  It works out pretty good.  We walked to church which was really nice.  It was a pretty day but windy.  We just played in the backyard after dinner.  Casey is working tomorrow and then he has the rest of the week off which will be nice.  Well everyone have a good Monday and thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...