Saturday, April 18, 2015

Get the work done day

I had a nice day.  We slept in and then I did four batches of laundry and dad bought this wax cleaner and I was using it on the window and I started using it on the table where dad keeps his plants and it just cleaned it up so nice that we decided to do the TV table and it was really nice.  We met Robin and Walter for lunch and it was fun to visit.  We came back home and took a nap and then went and got the oil changed in the Jeep.  We went for a walk while we were waiting for it and it was so nice to be outside.  We went grocery shopping and I cooked some stuff for lunches this week.  It was nice to just get organized again.  I am glad everyone had a good day.  I love your TV table Karen that fits your TV perfect. Now we can watch two different movies at your house :)  Have a nice Sunday.  It is suppose to be a really nice day.  I think that is so cute that Oliver has to hold a binky also.  Cute kids. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...