Monday, April 13, 2015

I am going to strive for greatness

Robin I am all for striving for greatness.  I bet Rachel would just like 8 hours of sleep.  I hope those teeth come in soon.  Work was really busy but I knew it would be.  It was payroll and then we went out for lunch.  We tried that Pizza Studio where you make your own pizza.  I really liked it.  We will have to try it.  Not much else going on with us.  We stopped by Great Harvest and got some bread.  They make there's with honey.  Dad is feeling a lot better.  The pills are helping.  Have a great Tuesday.  Watch out the weather is suppose to be crazy.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...