Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Cowboy

It snowed all day here.  We got quiet a bit of snow.  Isaac and Casey made a snowman even.  It was cowboy day at Isaac's school so we went and got him a cowboy shirt this morning to wear.  He looked really cute in it.  I had to go visiting teaching when it was time to pick him up so Casey dropped him off and picked him up which was really sweet.  We went to Logan burger for dinner and walked around the mall for a while to get out of the house.  Isaac wanted a train so we went to the toy store and got one since they are on sale.  Tomorrow I have my yearly check up and Casey has fork lift training so Jenn is going to watch the boys for a while in the morning.  I think we are going to meet up with Mom and Dad for dinner if anyone wants to come.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...