Sunday, April 12, 2015

I'm Back

Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I just got out of my normal routine and I loved it.  Thanks Rachel and Karen for the fun day.  I will work out with you a day to take off and come and spend the night.  I haven't done that for a long time.  We had a really nice day today.  We went and got Grandma and took her to the gun show.  She loved it.  We saw Gary's cousin from vernal selling there.  He was selling tazers and everyone bought one when he asked how we were related.  It was fun.  Karen got Grandma one for mothers day and we got one.  I think they we be nice to have around.  Karen you only have to charge them once every 3 months.   Robin I love the burp clothes.  How much are you selling them for because I need one for a gift.  I am glad that Casey is only working one day overtime this week.  It will be good for him to rest up.  Have a great week.  I can't believe that April is almost half over with.  Time goes too fast.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...