Tuesday, May 19, 2015

All checked out

Dad's doctor appointment went well.  See ya in six months.  So that is a good sign.  It was one of the ladies last day today at work.  She works for us part time.  She is eight months pregnant and moving to South Dakota.  Her husband got a job there.  It was nice to have a long lunch and leave early.  Tomorrow we are leaving after work to go to Logan to spend the night.  I am looking forward to preschool graduation.  I can't believe he is getting that old.  Me and dad think and Oliver's hair color is turning a lot like Isaacs in the pictures.  Not much else going on with us.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...