Friday, May 22, 2015

Weird

Today was weird.  It felt like Monday.  Yesterday felt like Sunday.  I am all mixed up on my dates.  I am glad everyone had a good Friday.  Work was good.  Dad forgot his phone so we went back after dinner and got it.  Pam and Richard are coming to the Huntsman on Monday for an appointment on Tuesday.  We are going to take the jeep over to Grandma's tomorrow so they can use it.  It will be easier to get Richard in and out of the jeep.  I am excited for this weekend.  We are going up to Kamas tomorrow.  That will be fun.  I am going to sleep in first.  Be careful in the rain.  The boys do love Casey's new car.  That is so cute.  Robin that food looks good.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...