Monday, May 18, 2015

downpour

It rained here off and on all day also.  I was going to meet dad at best buy and ride trax down and it was pouring rain so one of my friends from work drove me down.  I thought that was really nice of her.  My headache is getting better.  It is still there but it doesn't hurt as bad.  That is a good sign.  I am so excited to go up to Logan and see our first Isaac graduation.  That will be fun.  I am also excited for the sewing event.  What a fun idea.  Everyone be safe and sound in the rain.  I keep buying shorts for the boys.  I may have to go back to winter clothes at this rate. Robin that is cool you got extra money.  The picture is really good.  Dad will help you look for a surface if you want him to.   LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...