Tuesday, May 19, 2015

More rain

I am glad that Dad is doing good and check out good.  Thank you again Karen for the card and money, Isaac loved it.  He had to spend it so we went to shopko tonight and he bought some master track cars.  He is funny, he may not be a natural saver.  Today was good, Casey worked overtime which was really sweet of him.  The visiting teachers came this morning and it was nice to visit.  Then we went to story time.  It was nice to get out for a while.  I sewed with Jenn and got two more blocks done, I am on a roll.  Thanks for coming up Mom and Dad.  We will have a good time.  I am excited.  Drive safe.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...