Sunday, May 17, 2015

Late

Sorry I am blogging late, Oliver would not go to sleep since he had a late nap.  Mom, I am glad that you got some medicine.  I hope that helps and you start to feel better.  Yesterday it rained all day long.  We painted and played with playdough and went to the mall for a while.  It was a nice day.  Today Oliver wouldn't nap before church so we went to sacrament meeting.   The boys were really good but a lady shhh'ed Isaac for talking and he got so upset.  At first I could just tell it bothered him so we went out in the hall and got a drink of water.  Sacrament was almost over but he really wanted to go back in so we did and just sat in a different spot.  Then he was still so upset and started crying so we went out in the hall.  The meeting was just getting over so I took him to class with me so he could calm down.  Then after a couple minutes he wanted to go to his class and he was calm so I took him.  I check on him after class and they said he was really sad and the teacher talked to him and calmed him down.  It made me feel sad.  He seemed better after church but we talked about what happened and what to do.  Well everyone have a good day tomorrow.  I have a dentist appointment for a teeth cleaning so I hope that I don't fail.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...