Thursday, May 21, 2015

Graduation

Thanks Mom and Dad for coming up here for graduation.  It was a fun day and Isaac was so cute.  I took some video's of him singing and I will try to put them on here later.  This morning we got doughnuts for breakfast, they were really good.  We went shopping to get things for lunch.  We made pita's and they tasted good.  Then we had graduation and it was really cute.  Isaac was really cute.  He was really animated doing all the actions and sang all the songs.  Then we came home and had lunch which was really nice.  Then it started pouring rain, it was great timing.  It was nice to have good weather for the graduation.  We had dinner at the mall and walked around.  It was a nice day.  I am excited to see everyone Monday.  Good job on your glasses Karen and I am excited for your new computer Robin.  Fun times.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...