Thursday, May 21, 2015
Fun time
We had a really nice time at preschool graduation. Isaac was the best and cutest. Thanks Rachel and Casey and Isaac and Oliver for the fun time. I am so glad your new glasses came Karen that is fun. Robin we a good with any time you want to come up. I am looking forward to hanging out together. Not much else going on with me. I did just pass my candy crush level that I have been on for months and Karen I haven't passed you on pet saga. I know I lead an exciting life. Everyone have a great Friday. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. Me and mom walked around target this morning. Then we had lunch and we all went to the movies and saw odiseyee. It was a g...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment