Monday, May 18, 2015

Rain Rain

Thanks for sending Isaac a card Karen, you are super sweet.  Thanks for having us up Monday also.  I am excited.  We are coming up Sunday night if that is alright, to maximize our time.  We also may leave Tuesday morning, we will see how it goes.  We are really missing being able to play outside.  This rain is really crazy.  Me and Casey had dentist appointments this morning.  We both didn't have any cavities and my gums are looking a bit better.  Isaac had school today and he had fun.  I asked him what songs they sang today and he said that they sing lots of songs.  It made me laugh.  Well everyone have a great night and a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...