Wednesday, May 13, 2015

for the last time

Robin, I really like that purse also.  It is darling.  Congratulations Rachel on being a Quilter Guild member.  That is fun.  Karen I am glad you had a good day.  We went to scouts tonight for the last time.  It was fun.  I don't think I will miss it however.  Work was crazy busy today and they didn't come to move my computer.  I hope they do it tomorrow.  I am going to meet Julie and Kay tomorrow for dinner and we are going to the District.  They have some fun stores there.  They have a Charlies there and I thought it would be fun for them to get a new necklace for their cruise.  They leave in a couple of weeks.  Have a great Thursday.  I think this week has gone by really fast.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...