Thursday, May 14, 2015

Shopping

It was nice to hang out with Kay and Julie tonight, they leave on their cruise in 10 days.  I got me a necklace at charming charlies.  I love that store.  I had a really bad headache today so I moved my own computer around.  I just couldn't take it any longer.  I am hoping it helps.  It was really raining here tonight.  I am glad you put weed and feed on your lawn Karen.  It is suppose to rain all weekend.  I am glad you got a nice to rest Robin.  I am excited for your photo shoot on Sunday.  Are you going to use your wings?  That will be nice to get them out of your living room.  OK Rachel I have to ask.  Did any of the avocado make it into his mouth?  He is so dang cute.  Everyone have a great Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...