Thursday, May 14, 2015

Shopping

It was nice to hang out with Kay and Julie tonight, they leave on their cruise in 10 days.  I got me a necklace at charming charlies.  I love that store.  I had a really bad headache today so I moved my own computer around.  I just couldn't take it any longer.  I am hoping it helps.  It was really raining here tonight.  I am glad you put weed and feed on your lawn Karen.  It is suppose to rain all weekend.  I am glad you got a nice to rest Robin.  I am excited for your photo shoot on Sunday.  Are you going to use your wings?  That will be nice to get them out of your living room.  OK Rachel I have to ask.  Did any of the avocado make it into his mouth?  He is so dang cute.  Everyone have a great Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...