Monday, May 11, 2015

Home again

Thanks for the fun time this weekend, it was so nice to get together and have such a fun time.  I wasn't very good at taking pictures, sorry about that.  I talked to Casey and we are on for Memorial Day.  I was thinking of coming up Sunday night after Casey got off work so we could have the full day Monday.  Casey got his car working today so he took it to get inspected.  It needed a new headlight so he fixed that and tomorrow he can register it.  It is pretty exciting.  The kids didn't want to go anywhere today, just play with their toys.  Robin, the love the mats, that was really sweet of you to send that.  Isaac had school and he had a fun time their.  Then we had no food in the house so I took him grocery shopping.  I also did laundry.  This evening I started working on digging up the garden, hopefully we can plant that tomorrow.  Last night I made they bag I bought at the quilt market.  It didn't turn out super cute but I think it will grow on me.  Everyone have a good night and get some rest.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...