Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Wind

It got really windy here this evening but it has quieted down now.  The glare was really bad at work today so I called and said they need to move my computer so it doesn't face the window anymore.  I am hoping that will help.  I started with another headache this afternoon.  I am glad you got your garden in Rachel.  That is always nice to have garden veggies.  Nothing tastes better.  Karen, I am glad you went to the eye doctor and everything is good.  That is cool you got new glasses.  Robin I hope you got some rest today.  Got to use your fancy machine for awhile.  Everyone have a great hump day.  My last cub scout meeting.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...